I had a follow up for my 2 month testing with Louis, my Nurse. I have an oppurtunity to get into another study! It would start right after I am finished with this one. Instead of 3 months thought it would be a 2 year study. Basically I will be given the drug we just don't know the dosage. I will have to do the 3 days in the Dr.'s office then MRIs every 3-6 months and follow ups the same amount of time. I think I will go for it! I need to either do it or look at a different option for meds. So far things have been ok, I guess we will see what happens once I am actually on the pill. More updates of course.
That's it for now. Just needed to get it out there. Everyone have a Merry Christmas & safe & happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment