Friday, October 22, 2010

The Trial Begins!

Hello! I am at the conclusion of my first week of dosing for the trial. As I type I am sitting at the Doctor's office for my last day of observation. Here is what I have experienced thus far.....


Monday took the pill. Now we don't really know if we have the pill or a placebo but based on 1 major side effect myself and the other lady I am doing the trial with we are both taking some form of the pill. We both had a loss of bp and heart rate. Sitting at the Doctor's office all day was very tiring. I got home and just wanted to sleep! I took a 2 hr nap after I hit the grocery store.


Day 2 same thing. Loss of bp and heart rate. I got home and took a nap as well. Just not motivated to do anything.


Day 3 had to go back to work. Started out my morning after a nice big stretch getting light headed then doing a head dive into my dresser and busting open my lip. It's a little swollen still but no biggy! I was realy crabby at work. Not sure if it was because of the pill or just getting caught back up.


Day 4 was better. Although I had quite a bit of caffeine! Walked with my mom and Rodney like we always do on Thursday.


And here we are at Day 5. So far so good! Got a hockey game tonight and Christy's wedding tomorrow. Caffeine seems to be a good thing so I think 5 hour energy will be my friend this weekend.


I guess that is it. Just an update on my tests. My MRI showed some activity which I knew would happen. Right before we went to Alaska I started having a relapse. It has lessened but still there. The only other test that showed something was my dermatology exam. There was a spot on my back that was discolored. They took a sample and said it is nothing to worry about. Being that I am not a sun goddess I figured it wasn't anything to worry about.


Well I will try to update every week suring the trial and let you all knowhow things are going. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment