Just finished up Day #2 of steroids! They kicked it into high gear and got me out of there in 20 minutes!
It was a nice Valentine's Day, spent time with Rodney & enjoyed some quiet time.
Slept ok, took the Ambien I was prescribed but still woke up a few times. Fell right back asleep and got up about 6:30 this morning. Not bad!
Signed off on the new drug. Got to see if our Insurance will cover it. If not then we have to look at assistance or a different method. I hope we can get it covered. Do NOT want to shoot up again! :(
Everyone have a great day! Only 2 more days of work before I get a week off in sunny San Diego!
Oh, also, planning on getting a team together for the MS walk @ Aquinas college on May 19. Once I get my team together I would love to raise $500! I will be contacting you! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment